1. Product introduction Technique in which a joint, usually the knee, is moved constantly through a variable range of motion to prevent stiffness and to increase the range of motion; most often accomplished using a motorized device specifically designed also relieve pain after surgery or injury...Chat Now
1. Product parameter
1. Joint axis motion mode, the range of wrist motion is large.
2. Angle, speed and time of motion are all digital controlled.
3. LCD backlight screen shows clearly.
4. Automatic overload reverse protection, the manual governor can control to stop, safely and reliably.