Smart Robotic Series
Passive and Active Exerciser
Heat and Cold Therapy
Balance Evaluation Series
Gait Training Device
Air Compression Therapy
Sound Therapy Device
Shock Wave Therapy
Rehabilitation Massage Bed
Magnetic Vibration & Heating Therapy XY-K-CZR-II
Service: ODM & OEM service
Function: Reduce pain
Type: Electrical pulse
Voltage: 220V/50 Hz
Instrument Classification: Class I
Magnetic Vibration and Heating device combines three treatment methods of magnetic therapy, vibration, and hyperthermia, and simultaneously outputs to the patient to expand the blood vessel of the patient, thereby accelerating the absorption of the inflammatory exudate and reducing the excitability of the peripheral nerve. It relieves muscle stiffness, relieves muscle and nerve pain, activates the gastrointestinal function, and plays a role in anti-inflammatory, swelling, and analgesia.
1. Magnetic-conductor coil generates an alternating magnetic field due to alternating current.
It can change the size and direction of the human bioelectric current. Induction generates weak eddy currents, affects the direction of electron motion, the distribution,concentration and speed of movement, of ions inside and outside the cell, changes membrane potential, affects nerve excitability and cell membrane permeability, material exchange and biochemical processes inside and outside the cell and plays a role in reducing swelling, reducing inflammation and relieving pain.
2. Vibration - alternating magnetic vibrate due to changes in the polarity direction.
Vibration at a specific frequency acts as a partial light massage that relieves muscle tension, fatigue, and soreness.
3. Heat - the coil core generates heat due to eddy currents.
Hyperthermia(heat therapy) can improve blood circulation, accelerate the discharge of pain-causing substances and the absorption of exudates, and increase the metabolism of cells.
|Magnetic field intensity||≤38mT|
|Treatment mode||Six treatment mode; M1-M4 are for chronic disease while M5-M6 are for acute disease|
|Treatment time||0-99min adjustable|
|Output channel||Two channel|
1. Soft tissue injury (soft tissue sprain, soft tissue contusion, muscle strain);
2. Neck and shoulder pain (cervical spondylosis, lumbar disc herniation, frozen shoulder);
3. Joint pain (arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis);
Contact: Webb Chow
Add: Diku Road, Neihuang County, Anyang, Henan, China