Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy Device XY-K-MEDICAL-B
Model Number: XY-K-MEDICAL-B
The Frequency :1 to 17Hz, steps 0.5Hz
Application: Rehabilitation centre
The Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Device is the transformation of the pneumatic arteries generated by the compressor into a precise ballistic shock wave. It acts on the human body through physical media (such as air, liquid, etc.). Suddenly released high -energy pressure waves, which have the characteristics of instantly increased pressure and high -speed transmission. By treating the positioning and movement of the probe, the effect of loosening and adhesion and dredging tissue can be produced for more extensive human tissues. This product uses a compressed air to drive the bullet impact head, and uses a collision to produce shock waves. The treatment of the treatment site through the skin is conducted. According to the energy conduction method, it belongs to the "radioactive" shock wave.
It is composed of hosting, handpiece, applicators, rack (XY-K-MEDICAL、XY-K-MEDICAL-A、XY-KMEDICAL-B optional).
Scope of Application
Applicable to auxiliary therapy for pain.
1. Women of pregnancy or lactation;
3. Those with skin damage or skin diseases in the treatment part;
4. In the heart, liver, kidney or hematopoietic system of primary diseases, patients with mental illness, patients with built -in pacemakers and those with metal medical equipment in the body.
1. Edema, redness, hematoma;
2. Bleeding point, pain;
3. Skin injury after treatment;
Note: These symptoms of the above side effects will be automatically eliminated after 5 to 10 days; if it is not eliminated, please stop treatment.