Low Frequency Electromagnetic Pulse Therapy XY-K-GS-I
Function: Reduce pain
Type: Electrical pulse
Voltage: 220V 50Hz
Low Frequency Electromagnetic Pulse Therapy Device is a combined application of alternating magnetic field and low-frequency electrotherapy to act on the subcutaneous tissue and bones at the fracture site, generating magnetic field biological effects and dynamic bioelectric fields respectively. Thereby stimulating the chemotaxis and proliferation of bone cells, promoting callus formation, accelerating collagen synthesis and calcium salt deposition, diluting inflammatory mediators; achieving the effects of anti-inflammation, detumescence, analgesia, and promotion of fracture healing.
It consists of a host, conductive adhesive skin electrodes, output lines, magnetic therapy heads, fixing belts, and carts.
Scope of Application
It is suitable for adjuvant treatment of pain and swelling caused by traumatic fractures.
1. Inflammation in the acute phase;
2. Fever disease;
3. Progressive wasting disease;
4. Non-inflammatory edema;
5. Parts with high organic circulatory disturbance;
6. The part of high perception impairment;
7. Diabetic patients (including patients with diabetic complications) and patients with insensitivity should use it with caution, and it is recommended to use it under the guidance of a doctor;
8. Diseases that may cause internal bleeding, etc.