Air Compression Therapy XY-K-WIC-3B
Function: Body massager
Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz
Instrument Classification: Class II
The main principle is that the multi-cavity airbags are repeatedly inflated and deflated sequentially to form a circulatory pressure on the limbs and tissues, and to promote the flow of blood and lymphatic circulation and improve microcirculation.
Product Structure and Composition
Therapeutic device is mainly composed of host, air bag and connecting pipeline.
Scope of Application
It is suitable for preventing venous thrombosis, reducing limb edema, adjuvant treatment of limb dysfunction caused by cerebrovascular accident, traumatic brain injury, brain surgery and peripheral non-embolic vasculitis.
1. Bleeding tendency, coagulation dysfunction, damaged skin
2. Acute suppurative inflammation local, skin damage, hematoma patients
3. Local malignant tumor
4. Lower abdomen of pregnant women, lumbosacral area of pregnant women
5. Cardiopulmonary insufficiency, especially patients with heart failure, partial
cardiac pacemaker, heart area, severe heart, liver and kidney failure
6. Electrical stimulation is also contraindicated in: local metal implants, spastic paralysis, carotid sinus, spasm after cerebrovascular accident; patients with severe cognitive impairment; eyes; unconsciousness, limb bone and joint contracture deformity; neurotic abnormality
7. Air waves are also contraindicated in: patients with venous thrombosis and suspected venous thrombosis; patients with severe skin diseases at the treatment site; patients with fractures that have not been fixed or treated with external fixation.