JYZ-IIB Cervical and Lumbar Treating Multifunctional Traction Bed (abbreviation: Traction Bed) is a microcomputer controlled three-dimensional multifunctional cervical and Lumbar Treating Bed. The bed adopts telescopic motor for traction drive. Advanced CPU computer chip control traction program, with intermittent traction, intermittent up the ladder traction, intermittent down the ladder traction, repeated traction, repeated up the ladder traction, repeated down the ladder traction, sustained traction and sustained up the ladder traction eight traction methods, the automatic course has been fully reflected.
1. Integrated cervical and lumbar traction can be performed for different patients respectively, saving the use of space and reducing costs.
2. Computer control cervical traction, patients have emergency switch, time and force are controlled by the program, fully realize automation.
3. 20 kinds of treatment plan memory reading, more convenient for clinical operation.
Scope of application
Suitable for cervical and lumbar traction.
|Continuous Traction Time
|Intermittent Traction Time
|Traction Compensation Automatically
|Cervical traction distance
|Lumber Heating Function
1. Severe heart, brain and lung diseases or extreme weakness.
2. Patients with bleeding tendency and blood diseases.
3. Patients with severe local skin damage and skin diseases.
4. Patients with infectious diseases, osteoarthritis tuberculosis, osteomyelitis, bone tumors, severe osteoporosis, spinal injury or with spinal cord symptoms.
5. Pregnant women more than three months, excessive hunger and drunk state, serious hypertension patients, etc.
6. Patients with mild hypertension should not use for too long each time.