Infrared polarized light therapy is controlled by microcomputer and converts electric energy into light energy. It is mainly used for human body surface irradiation and is suitable for auxiliary treatment of pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis.
1. Two-way point output, independent output. 2. Strong penetration, effective depth of up to 5-7cm; 3. Intelligent control system, humanized support arm, 360 degree rotation;
Scope of Application For the treatment of cervical spondylosis, lumbar disc protrusion, osteoarthritis and neuropathic pain, such as soft tissue injury, frozen shoulder, neck myofasciitis, knee joint disease, tennis elbow, tenosynovitis, peripheral facial paralysis, herpes zoster Post-neuralgia, temporomandibular joint disorder, migraine, brain injury, dyskinesia, ischemic encephalopathy, diabetic peripheral neuropathy, diabetic foot, herpes zoster, wound infection, pressure sore, acne, mastitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, accessories Inflammation, intractable insomnia, neurasthenia, improve the symptoms of depression and anxiety in patients, and promote the recovery and maintenance of normal psychological and physical conditions.
(1) Patients with severe dementia;
(2) Pain caused by malignant tumor;
(3) Patients with conscious disorder and cognitive impairment;
(4) Patients with severe depression and anxiety;
(5) Patients with heart, liver, kidney, hematopoietic system, endocrine system and other serious primary diseases, mental illness.
infrared and laser therapy device
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table