Smart Robotic Series
Passive and Active Exerciser
Heat and Cold Therapy
Balance Evaluation Series
Gait Training Device
Air Compression Therapy
Sound Therapy Device
Shock Wave Therapy
Rehabilitation Massage Bed
Number of views:
Passive and Active Exerciser XY-ZBD-IID
Voltage: 220V/50 Hz
After-sale Service: Online technical support
Number of views:
Product serial number
Multi-joint active and passive training instrument (hereinafter referred to as training instrument) is a new generation of products developed by our company. On the basis of the original products, we learn from the foreign advanced technology of similar products, and have made great improvements in the mechanical structure design and the use of raw materials, especially in the electronic circuit and software program. It further improves the rationality of the product structure, the convenience of use and the reliability of product quality.
1. Display mode: LCD touch screen.
2. Working noise of training instrument ≤60dB (A).
3. Optional scene interaction.
It is suitable for active and passive rehabilitation training of patients' lower limbs.
1. Implanted cardiac pacemakers and other metal medical devices.2. Patients with tumor and severe insufficiency of heart, liver, kidney and organs.
3. Patients with severe osteoporosis or extreme weakness.
4. Patients with untreated or treated fractures that require braking or lower limb trauma, bleeding and skin diseases.
5. Patients with serious primary diseases, such as cardiovascular, cerebrovascular, liver, kidney, and hematopoietic system, or mental illness.
6. Patients with malignant tumors.
7. Abnormal mental consciousness can not cooperate with and can not accept the experimenter.
8. Pregnancy, lactation and pregnant women.
9. Patients who cannot stand with weight bearing.
Passive and active exerciser for upper and lower limb
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
Contact: Webb Chow
Add: Diku Road, Neihuang County, Anyang, Henan, China
Time of issue:2021-12-31 11:29:58