Smart Robotic Series
Passive and Active Exerciser
Heat and Cold Therapy
Balance Evaluation Series
Gait Training Device
Air Compression Therapy
Sound Therapy Device
Shock Wave Therapy
Rehabilitation Massage Bed
Medium Frequency Current Therapy XYZP-IE
Power supply: AC220V50HZ
Application: Rehabilitation centre
After-sale Service: Online technical support
Instrument Classification: Class II
The computer intermediate frequency treatment instrument (referred to as the treatment instrument) is a low frequency modulated intermediate frequency treatment instrument, which is controlled by a microcomputer and uses an intermediate frequency signal generated by an intermediate frequency oscillation generator. After the intermediate frequency current is modulated by the low frequency current, its amplitude and frequency follow the amplitude and frequency of the low frequency current The current that changes with the change is called the modulated intermediate frequency current. Therefore, the modulated intermediate frequency current has the characteristics and therapeutic effects of both low-frequency and intermediate-frequency currents.
2. Eight channels of intermediate frequency plus diathermy output, eight channels of iontophoresis DC output, four channels of interference electrical output.
3. 6 gear adjustable:low,middle,high,with trolly design,silent caster,easy to move.
Scope of Application
2. Pregnant and lactating women.
3. People with physical trauma, bleeding and skin diseases, skin allergies.
4. Patients with severe primary diseases of cardiovascular, cerebrovascular, liver and kidney, and hematopoietic systems, and mental patients.
5. People with malignant tumors.
6. Those whose body temperature exceeds 38℃.
Contact: Webb Chow
Add: Diku Road, Neihuang County, Anyang, Henan, China