Smart Robotic Series
Passive and Active Exerciser
Heat and Cold Therapy
Balance Evaluation Series
Gait Training Device
Air Compression Therapy
Sound Therapy Device
Shock Wave Therapy
Rehabilitation Massage Bed
Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) XY-K-SISS-C
Type: Electrical pulse
Function: Pain relief
Power Supply: 220V±22V 50Hz±1Hz
After-sale Service: Onsite training
Neuromuscular low frequency electrical stimulator (hereinafter referred to as stimulator) is a low frequency impulse voltage for treatment, will be a specific low frequency bidirectional symmetrical square wave pulse voltage on the human body, suitable for the treatment of hemiplegia patients with cerebrovascular accident sequela.
1. The Ⅰ grade (complete nerve loss) : the output pulse frequency is 500Hz, the modulated wave frequency is continuously adjustable from 0.5Hz to 5Hz, and the tolerance is ±15%. The Ⅱ gear (partially denerved) : the output pulse frequency is continuously adjustable from 0.5Hz to 5Hz, and the tolerance is±15%.
2. The treatment timing can be adjusted in six stages: 5min, 10min, 15min, 20min, 25min and 30min, and the time difference of each stage is ±10%.
3. Two-way asymmetric square waves.
Adjuvant treatment of hemiplegia patients with sequelae of cerebrovascular accidents.
2. The pathological progression of multiple sclerosis worsens.
3. There is a large metal foreign body at the treatment site.
4. A malignant tumor.
5. Tuberculosis (TB).
Contact: Webb Chow
Add: Diku Road, Neihuang County, Anyang, Henan, China