Pediatric Partial-Weight-Bearing Device
1. Specification (cm): 110×108×158
2. Rated input power: 50VA
*3. Control mode: electric control
4. Power parameters: internal power supply DC 24V, charging power supply AC 220V 50Hz
*5. Column lifting adjustment range (cm): 0 ~ 30
*6. Armrest height adjustment range (cm): 0 ~ 30
7. Through the sling control, according to the need to reduce the weight of the lower limbs during the training, to ensure safe walking.
8. The column can be adjusted; the lifting of the column is gradually increased, and the weight of the lower limb of the trainer is gradually reduced until the patient can bear it.
*9. Emergency UPS device, the instrument works as usual after power failure.
10. Sponge armrests used to maintain balance or support the body to ensure personal safety.
11. Electrostatic spray frame, the coating has excellent appearance quality, strong adhesion and mechanical strength, and is non-toxic to the human body.
12. Equipped with brake casters, effectively control the movement range of the trainer during use, so that the patient can train under safe conditions.