Rehab OT Workbench
Rehab OT workbench is also called as the Multi-activity workstation for upper extremity, that improves the cross-finger function and eye-hand coordination, train the sensibility and cognition of brain to pictures, train the stability and coordination of the upper limb and improve the daily mobility of upper limb.
· Side-Shelves: TWO, Wheelchair-accessible side Shelves
· Drop-Doors: TWO doors Dropped-out converting into the workspace
· Storage Cabin: With One shelf is fitted with lockable double doors for security.
· Construction: Sturdy construction with durable
· Laminated work surfaces
· Specifications(cm): 189×103×94.
· Weight: 90kg.
Components of Rehab OT workbench:
1. Upper Limb Coordination Function Trainer(finger)
2. Digitate Board
3. Digitate Board(arc)
4. Iron Rod Peg Board
5. Wooden Peg Board
7. Geometric Drawing Peg Board
8. Cognition Drawing Peg Board
9. Similation Job Tools
10. Fixing Screws
11. Top Nuts
12. Magnetic Buttons.