Hand Rehabilitation Training System XY-101B/C
Application: Rehab center/ hospital/ home
Type: Health care product
After-sale Service: Onsite training
Hand Rehabilitation Training System XY-101B/C is the necessary device for neurology department, orthopedics department and rehabilitation department. Through 12 different training patterns, it improves hand function effectively, enhances the range of motion, accelerates Neuromuscular system self-repair and improves upper limber muscle reaction.
It has 12 training modes for different types of patients.
It has four independent screens, so four patients could be treated simultaneously.
The training games make it interesting, improving patients cognition, hand-eye coordination and proprioception recovery.
It could record and controls data accurately, offering visualized feedback information.
|Twelve Training Modes||Horizontal Pulling Training, Finger Extension/Flexion Training, Grasp Training, Finger Extension Training, Finger Symmetry Training, Finger Holding Training, Forearm Rotation Training, Finger Pinching Training, Thumb Strength Training, Wrist Ulnar/Radial Deviation Training, Wrist Extension/Flexion Training, Finger Lifting Training|
|Four Independent Screens Enable Four Patients Take Training Simultaneously.|
|Customized Training Plan Is Available.|
|Evaluation Report Is Automatic Formed and Printed.|
Training Mode: Total 12 Training Modes
1. Fingers flexion and extension: progressive training by different traction mode and resistance, improve fingers joint range of motion and strength.
2. Grabbing training: improve hand strength by holding different diameters of cylinder. Besides, the resistance could be increased gradually, meanwhile improve hand and wrist strength.
3. Finger symmetric training: symmetrical grabbing training with increasing resistance to enhances fingers extension&flexion and strength.
4. Training of finger tip pinch: training with increasing resistance to improve thumb and other four fingers strength to pinch.
5. Thumb strength training: improve thumb joint range of motion and strength though increasing traction of thumb gradually.
6. Horizontal traction training: increasing traction of this device gradually during training, to enhance patient arm horizontal strength
7. Lifting training: resistance increases gradually to train vertical tension.
8. Wrist flexion and extension training：fixing upper limbs, wrist rotates, increasing resistance, improve wrist joint range of motion.
9. Forearm rotation training：increasing controller resistance gradually, to improve patients forearm joint range of motion.
10. Finger extension training：though customized pothook and wrist cushion, increase resistance gradually to improve finger extension.
11. Wrist rotation and grip strength training: fingers grasp the customized ball, increasing resistance, train to improve grip strength and wrist rotation.
12. Wrist ulnar deviation and radial deviation training: increasing resistance to improve patients ulna and radius joint range of motion and wrist flexibility.