Multi-joint active and passive training instrument (hereinafter referred to as training instrument) is a new generation of products developed by our company. On the basis of the original products, we learn from the foreign advanced technology of similar products, and have made great improvements in the mechanical structure design and the use of raw materials, especially in the electronic circuit and software program. It further improves the rationality of the product structure, the convenience of use and the reliability of product quality.
1. The arm fixing seat can be adjusted around the front and back, the front and back adjustment range is 0 ~ 40mm, the left and right adjustment range is 0 ~ 40mm, and the difference is ±5mm.
2. Fingerjoint movement Angle range -90° ~ +35°, palm flexion movement down 90°, dorsal extension movement up 35°, tolerance ±5°; Before the downward Angle is divided into 0 ~ 120 level digital adjustment, the level difference is 3; The upward and backward Angle is adjusted by 0 ~ 125 level digital adjustment. The difference between 0 ~ 123 hour level is 3°, and the difference between 123 and 125 hour level is 2°.
3. The minimum angular velocity of the trainer is 0.9°/s, the maximum angular velocity is 3°/s, and the tolerance is ±5°/s; It is adjusted in 8 levels with a difference of 0.3°/s.
Scope of Application It is suitable for passive training of patients' metacarpophalangeal joints.
1. Implanted cardiac pacemakers and other metal medical devices.
2. Patients with tumor and severe insufficiency of heart, liver, kidney and organs.
3. Patients with severe osteoporosis or extreme weakness.
4. Patients with untreated or treated fractures that require braking or lower limb trauma, bleeding and skin diseases.
5. Patients with serious primary diseases, such as cardiovascular, cerebrovascular, liver, kidney, and hematopoietic system, or mental illness.
6. Patients with malignant tumors.
7. Abnormal mental consciousness can not cooperate with and can not accept the experimenter.
8. Pregnancy, lactation and pregnant women.
9. Patients who cannot stand with weight bearing.
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table