Air Compression Therapy Device XY-K-WIC-4
Function: Body massage
Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz
Instrument Classification: Class II
The Air Compression therapy is one kind of physical therapy that takes advantage of the pressure effect that is away from or lower than the atmospheric pressure to work on a part of the human body and to promote the blood circulation. Provided that the atmospheric pressure is "0", then the pressure higher than the atmospheric pressure is a positive pressure, the pressure lower than the atmospheric pressure is the negative pressure, the positive pressure and the negative pressure can work on the treated area singly or alternately.
(1) Edema after the limb wound;
(2) Lymphatic circumfluence obstacle edema;
(3) Amputation stump swell;
(4) Complex regional pain syndrome (such as angioedema and hemiplegia limb edema after the cerebrovascular accident);
(5) Venous stasis ulcer;
(6) Prevention of lower limb deep vein thrombus for the people who are long-term bedridden patient or in the positive position during the operation.
|Model number||XY-K-WIC-4(Luxury type)|
|Pressure mode||2 kinds of pressure modes|
|Pressure range||50 ~ 280mmHg (tolerance ± 10%)|
|Cavity number||6 cavities ×2|
* Two pressure modes;
* Quantity of the air bag's cavities: 6 * 2;
* Air Compression Therapy Table Type is able to treat two patients and several limbs, and the LED is with the digital display;
* Firm structure, low noise and slight vibration, power-saving design, and the pressure may be adjusted at any time based on the comfort degree of the patient;
* It is equipped with the emergency termination button to ensure the safety of the patient.