Microwave Therapy HYJ-IV
Voltage: 220V/50 Hz
Service: ODM & OEM service
Type: Health care product
Application: Rehab center/ hospital/ home
The method of applying the current above the frequency of 100KHZ or the formed electric field, magnetic field or electromagnetic field to treat diseases is called high-frequency electrotherapy. Nowadays, high-frequency electrotherapy is not only applied in the treatment of many acute and chronic diseases, but also applied in the rehabilitation of disabilities and the treatment of malignant tumors. High-frequency electrotherapy has become an integral part of modern physical therapy.
Microwave therapy is one of electrotherapy, the microwave generated by which can be transmitted to the treatment site through the probe, causing high-frequency oscillation of water molecules and ions in the treated tissue, generating a lot of energy to promote the blood circulation and tissue metabolism, thus achieving the treatment target.
|Dimension of Radiator||Φ83×95mm|
|Size of Support Arm||340nm+380nm|
|Output Mode||Continuous and Pulse Mode|
|Standing-wave Ratio (SWR)||Less Than 3|
● Dual-way radiator independent output, available for treatment of two patients simultaneously and efficiently.
● High-frequency coaxial cable transmission, resulting in the minimal leakage and loss.
● Luxury trolley design, consistent with the clinical treatment needs.
● Excellent electromagnetic oscillation circuit, with the operating life of more than 50,000 hours.
● Microcomputer control, precise and stable in the output.
● Voltage automatic feedback system for output power overload protection, safe and reliable in the operation.