Type: Electrical pulse
Power Supply: AC220V/50Hz
Function: Reduce pain
Pulse Frequency: 0.5-60Hz adjustable
After-sale Service: Onsite training
T.E.N.S device is a low-frequency pulse electrotherapy device, which acts the specific low-frequency pulse current on the human body through the skin electrode for treatment of pain-oriented diseases. This is an electrotherapy emerging in the 1970s, with good analgesic effect, achieving wide clinical application accordingly.
Low-frequency electrotherapy (also called low-frequency pulse current) refers to the current which is lowered or disappeared after the voltage or current appears instantly from zero or a certain potential level based on certain rules below the frequency of 1000HZ. The method of disease treatment by use of Low-frequency electrotherapy is called low-frequency electrotherapy.
T.E.N.S Device allows the current at proper intensity and frequency to stimulate the nerve and muscle cells continuously and gently, to stimulate the body to generate morphine, and to block the pain message for pain relief. In recent years, the application of percutaneous neuroelectrical stimulation has not been limited to the analgesic effect only, where the microcurrent similar to the human body can also stimulate the tissue regeneration.
(1) Brain injury diseases: stroke, brain trauma, post-brain tumor hemiplegia and infantile cerebral palsy. It can be used to improve the neuromuscular function and to promote the recovery of limb dysfunction.
(2) Chronic pain diseases. It has the analgesic effect.
|Power supply||220V±22V 50Hz±1Hz|
|Related input power||50VA|
|Output mode||Three rectangular wave pulse output|
|pulse frequency||2-160Hz adjustable|
|Pulse width||60μs～520μs adjustable|
|treatment time||5min, 10min, 15min, 20min, 25min, 30min|
|current effective value||Less than 50mA|
|Treatment mode||Continous output, Slow intermittent output, fast intermittent output|
|Current mode||Low-frequency pulse current|
1. Three-way rectangular wave pulse output, available for treatment of three patients or three sites.
2. Three treatment modes, targeted at different diseases, free to select, more efficient in treatment.
3. The output of low-frequency pulse current, the frequency of which can be adjusted continuously.
Treatment time can be fixed at 5min, 10min, 15min, 20min, 25min and 30min at will.