Rehabilitation physiotherapy experience sharing
Selection of physiotherapy principles and precautions
First, the physiotherapy indications are wide, and there are characteristics of the same disease and different treatments, and reasonable choice is very important.
Second, generally choose the best therapy and dosage according to symptoms, pathological processes and parts.
Third, the principles of physiotherapy for common diseases are as follows:
(a) Pain: 1 . Neuralgia: Acute pain is often induced by aconite ionic ion introduction, ultraviolet light, semiconductor laser, TENS electrotherapy, intermediate frequency electrotherapy and magnetic therapy. Chronic pain is combined with warm treatment in the above treatment.
2. Spastic pain: cold therapy or infrared, wax therapy, high frequency isothermal therapy, various low-frequency electrical therapy and magnetic therapy.
3. Inflammatory pain: ultraviolet light, ultrashort wave, microwave, etc.
4. Visceral pain: high frequency electrotherapy, light acupuncture, acupoints or low-intermediate frequency electrotherapy in the nerve reflex zone.
5. Ischemic pain: intermittent electrotherapy and local thermotherapy.
6. According to the pain site, the physiotherapy method is adopted: the head is commonly used for resonance acupoint treatment, the high joint is used for high frequency, iontophoresis, magnetic therapy, wax therapy, smoked steam therapy, etc., and many small joints can be used for ultraviolet, electro-optic bath, spa, wax therapy, Smoked steam therapy, ligament, periosteal ultrasound, soft tissue ultrasound, shock wave, magnetic therapy, wax therapy and low intermediate frequency electrotherapy.
(b) Inflammation: 1. Acute phase with erythema ultraviolet radiation, no heat high-frequency electrotherapy, antibiotics drug ions lead, small parts of non-suppurative inflammation with laser, magnetic therapy.
2. In the chronic phase, microcalorimetry or warm-heat high-frequency electrotherapy, iodide iontophoresis, magnetic therapy, ultrasound, and infrared.
(3) Wounds and ulcers: 1. Those with unclean surfaces and purulent secretions should be reduced after 1 or 2 times with strong erythema. 2. The stimulating epithelial growth is irradiated with ultraviolet rays of sub-erythema, and it can also be partially irradiated with infrared rays or laser light.
(4) Improve blood circulation: Most physiotherapy factors can improve blood circulation, including ultrasound, ultrashort wave, microwave (very ultrashort wave, etc.), light bath, infrared, wax therapy, hydrotherapy, magnetic therapy, moxibustion, fumigation, interference, Intermittent electricity and so on.
(5) Scars, adhesions, contractures: superficial use of infrared, wax therapy, iodine ion introduction, deep ultrasonic, shock wave, audio, etc.
(6) Paralysis: Sensory paralysis uses DC cathodes to excite, induce electricity, and resonate sparks. Exercise paralysis uses neuromuscular electrical stimulation, transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
(7) Post-trauma (referring to) replantation and other traumatic surgery: 1. Early: In order to prevent infection with ultraviolet rays, no heat microwaves (very ultrashort waves, etc.), use swelling microwaves or ultrashort waves. 2. Mid-term: soften scars, restore joint mobility, use iodide iontophoresis, audio, massage, passive exercise, functional traction, prevent muscle atrophy with neuromuscular electrical stimulation therapy, TMS stimulation, active exercise, occupational therapy. 3. Late: with thermotherapy, neuromuscular electrical stimulation, moderate or severe occupational therapy.
(8) Functional diseases such as snoring and neurasthenia: using resonance sparks, inductive electric acupoint stimulation, hydrotherapy, and electrostatic therapy, combined with suggestive and psychotherapy.
Physiotherapy examination notes
First, physical therapy diagnosis is a multidisciplinary comprehensive diagnosis technology, physiotherapists must have extensive clinical knowledge and solid basic knowledge of diagnosis.
Second, the physiotherapist needs to fully understand the condition and then make targeted physiotherapy treatment.
Third, the treatment closely observes the changes in the condition, analyzes the causes of adverse reactions in the treatment, replaces the treatment factor or stops the physical therapy.
Fourth, physical therapy generally has no absolute contraindications, but malignant tumors, heart failure, bleeding disorders and infectious diseases should be banned, acute suppurative inflammation disables thermotherapy.
5. Women with menstrual period, pregnancy, and metal objects in the body, treatment methods, parts and dosages should be determined according to the specific circumstances.
6. The skin is damaged, pimples, eczema, local should not use DC and low-frequency electrical therapy.